The ENCVDC reunion groups are available on the next page. To protect
the privacy of those listed, access to the is password protected.
Click on the link below. You will be asked to give a password.
The "User Name" is "encvdc". The password is a word we use
for the talks on the weekend. The word is all in lower case
and not plural. If for any reason you have trouble accessing this
data, please contact the Web
Modifying the Reunion Group Document
Please contact the Fourth Day chairperson (currently Gordon Keehn or the web master) when one of
the following occurs:
When a new Reunion Group is listed, the following information in the header is required in order to add it:
- A new Reunion Group is formed
- Reunion Group Information has changed
- A Reunion Group has disbanded
- place and time of meetings
- name of the group
- name of a contact person
- phone number or email address that can be used to contact a member of the group.